News & Events
- All Saints' aquires an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
All Saints' AED is located in the corridor between the Parish Hall and the office atrium.
More information about the AED is available on the
vendor's website. There will be sign-up sheets in the narthex once a date for
the training is finalized for an intensive 4 hour course at All Saints' on CPR and
AED operation. This course is free to all parishioners who sign up and will be given by
Trinity Ambulance Service.
- The 2013 Annual Meeting was held on Sunday 27 January 2013
The 2012 Annual Report
was reviewed at the 2013 Annual Meeting see the meeting
If you are interested in looking ASC Annual Reports from past years, the reports for
are also available.
- Hear Rev. Bill Bradbury's Latest Sermons
We've been posting the text transcripts from Rev. Bill Bradbury's sermons for several months. We've just
begun to add audio recordings as well. To read or hear an available
sermon, select the Worship link in the menu at the top of this
page, and then select the Sermons link from the Worship page menu.
Text versions of sermons are in PDF format and audio
versions are in MP3 format.
- Christmas Pagent available for online viewing on YouTube
- 7th Annual Gingerbread Village Display for the benefit of Habitat for Humanity
Once again the annual gingerbread village display was a great success. This year's event raised
$2,908 for Habitat for Humanity. Be sure to check out this year's
top placing entries.
- Upcoming Sunday Forums
Sunday forums are typically held in the room adjacent the
Parish Hall, on Sundays during the post-10:00 AM service coffee hour. Check
the schedule of upcoming forums for details.
- Appreciative Inquiry Write Up
As part of the transition process after Tom Barrington left, our diocesan consultant, Cynthia Hubbard,
came to All Saints to conduct an “Appreciative Inquiry” session. Appreciative Inquiry is the process
the diocese now uses to help parishes in transition get a sense of where they want to be headed and
what type of clergy would be a good fit for them. Results
and analysis from this exercise are available .
- Priest in Charge Announcement
The wardens and vestry of All Saints' Episcopal Church are pleased to announce that we have called
the Reverend Bill Bradbury to be our priest in charge. The vestry voted unanimously to call Bill,
and also voted unanimously to call him as our priest in charge, instead of as our interim rector.
In addition to impressing the vestry, he comes with high recommendations from both Father Tom and
Bishop Gayle. We are very excited to have found someone that we all agree is an extremely good fit
for All Saints'. Read the full letter from the wardens.
- Gingerbread Village Display Thanks!
Many thanks to all who built and all who visited the 2011 Gingerbread Village Display.
Take a look at some of our winning entries.
- Online Gospel Discussion
- Do you want to receive Sunday's Gospel reading the previous Monday so you can ponder it all week?
Want to have a chance to discuss it with others via the Internet? The All Saints' Gospel Talk
news group does just this, and you can elect to participate either via email or by visiting the
news group web page. If interested, contact Matt Hickcox at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will set you up.
We currently have over 20 participants, and we are always looking for more.
- The Bell Chior is looking for Ringers!
- Here's your chance to join a FUN, rewarding musical ministry. If you can count, enjoy music and have a little general
musical knowledge (or an interest in learning) then you can ring. We rehearse every Thursday evening at 6:30PM and generally ring about
two Sundays a month at the 10 o'clock service, and on special occasions. Please come join us!! If you hace an questions contact Debbie Psilopoulos, Maggie Marshall
or any of the Bell Chior Members.
- Prayer as First Resort
- Join us for Prayer as First Resort on Tuesday,October 11th at 7:30PM in the Blue Room. We will look to how prayer can be our point of first resort
- not the last resort. If you would like to know more about Prayer as First Resort, contact Deb Dutton or Lynne Grillo.
- Confirmation Classes
- For youth in the 8th and 9th grade, the confirmation process will be done in conjunction with the Journey to Adulthood class.
we will integrate confirmation preparation into the program. Since J2A it is a two year program, these youth will be confirmed in the
Easter Season of 2013
- Christen in Japan
- Our Postulant Christen Mills was on a one year mission assignment in Nagoya, Japan.
To find out what she was upto, read
- E-Bulletin Archive
For a comprehensive listings of news and events check out ASC's
If you would like to receive the E-Bulletin via email, click on "Join our Mailing List!"
on the E-Bulletin Archive page.
- Welcome Brochure
Whether you are new to the parish, considering attending for the first time, or just want to see All Saints' Church
described on a single two-side piece of paper, you will want to look at this brochure
- Lenten Choral Evensong
- This photo
shows the youth choirs from All Saints', Christ Church,
Andover, and Grace Church, Salem joined together on 7 March 2010 for a
lenten choral evensong service.
- St. Peter's Collegiate School Band Concert
- Fifty plus talented students of
St. Peter's Collegiate
School Concert Band played at All Saints' Church on Saturday, 13 Feb. 2010
and at the Chelmsford Senior Center on Wednesday, 17 Feb. 2010.
During their visit from Wolverhampton, England, students and staff from St. Peter’s Collegiate
School stayed with ASC host families. Our thanks to Matt Hickcox for sharing his
photos of the
Chelmsford Senior Center concert.
- The Annual Meeting
- All Saints' Episcopal Church held its annual meeting on Sunday, 24 January 2010
see the 2009 Annual Report .
- Parish Advent Calendar
Descriptions of the day panels for the parish Advent Calendar 2009 and a photo
of the finished Advent Calendar are available.
- Cornucopia Auction
- Steve Grillo has made his photographs of the Cornucopia Auction available via a photo
gallery web site. Note: you'll need to enter the password, "asc", when
prompted to view the photos
or watch the slide show.
- Eucharist Service & Blessing of Animals
On Saturday, 3 October 2009, All Saints' held an animal friendly celebration Holy Eucharist and
blessing of animals.
A slide show and
photos are available on Steve Grillo's Web site.
Note: You will need to enter the last four digits of All Saints' Church's phone number
see the top of this page if you need a reminder as the password to
enter the Web site. When viewing a selected photo, move your cursor to the left edge of the photo
for download and print options.
- Summer Mystery Club
For many of the past summers All Saints has had remarkable success in keeping the youth
of the parish enthusiastic about coming to church on Sundays to participate in the
Summer Mystery Club. During the summer of 2009 our slueths earned about the light of Christ.
Find out more at the Summer Mystery
Club Web site.
If you would like to play a more active role on Sundays, consider helping in one
of these areas:
- Environmental Stewardship Resources
The All Saints' Church Environmental Stewardship Committee has compiled a
Web based resource list.
- All Saints' Thrift Shop
- The All Saints' Thrift Shop
is now open Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM.
- Coffee Hour
- Everyone enjoys conversation, a drink of coffee or juice, and maybe a snack during
Coffee Hour in the Parish Hall following the Sunday 10:00 AM service. Perhaps you'd be
interested in hosting a Coffee Hour?
Return to Top