Calling all volunteers! Perhaps one of your New Year’s “resolutions” or “intentions” is to become more involved at All Saints’. The good news is that we have all sorts of volunteer opportunities, big and small, awaiting you. Here are just a few that come to mind, and in no particular order:
- Altar Guild member – these individuals work in teams to prepare the altar area for Sunday worship and special services. This is a behind-the-scenes job with flexible hours.
- Chalice bearer – responsible for administering the chalice at weekly and special services
- Choir member – all parts welcome. Sopranos and tenors given the royal treatment. Altos and basses will be welcomed, but not fawned over.
- Team leader for Eliot Church feeding program. Responsible for meal planning, shopping, and leading food preparation 4x/year.
- Wolverhampton host family – short term commitment from February 12-18. Host wonderful British high schoolers and their adult chaperones for a week of memories that will last a lifetime. Get to know your All Saints’ family better as a result.
If any of these positions interest you, please speak to Bill Bradbury or Maggie Marshall and we will connect you with the right person.