The Christmas Pageant at All Saints’ is a joyful celebration of the birth of Jesus. All kids are encouraged to join us. The Pageant is part of the liturgy at the 4pm service on Christmas Eve. We will be filming the Pageant at a local farm. Filming dates TBD. Here are the options to participate:
- Animals, Angels and non-speaking Shepherds: These kids will not have lines, but will be filmed in several scenes. Some animal noises. All types of animals allowed…
- Dancing Angels- all of the perks of other angels, along with a simple choreographed dance. Because of the dance, Dancing Angels have a dance to learn. It’s always pretty easy.
- Actors: these are roles with lines. We will be recording lines on Zoom, but we want the kids to have read their parts fully so they know what is happening in their scene when we film it. Currently, this is the list of Roles with Lines:
- Narrators, Mary, Joseph, Gabriel, Gabriel’s Angel Posse, Elizabeth, Inn Keeper, Inn Keeper’s Assistant, Shepherds
- Stage Crew: Stage crew develops sets, costumes and props, designs lighting, and works with the director to run the Pageant filming and help with editing.
- Leadership: these are roles for our older youth who would like to work with the kids to bring the Pageant to life. All Leadership youth should contact Laura Marshall about the role they would like to take in the Pageant.
- Music…if you have a child who would like to record music for the pageant, please contact me.
We like to keep the Pageant well-organized and are always supportive and emphasize the fun. Costumes are provided. Filming details will come out as soon as we have a cast. Please sign up and let me know how you’d like to join in!