The 2021 Vestry is in the process of building the Rector’s Search Committee. Please find application details below – you can apply in the following methods:
– Online – fill out application below
– By email – download the application here and email it to the office.
– By mail – download the application and mail it into the office.
Download application HERE!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, February 8, 2021
The Search Committee is charged with the important task of finding All Saints’ Church’s next full-time Rector. This is a multi-step, multi-faceted process which includes strategic planning, extensive listening to other members of the parish, interviewing of candidates, and hiring. The search process may take 18 months to complete, or more. It will be intense at times, but also highly rewarding.
– Total committee members: 9, 11, or 13
– Total members from vestry: 2 (max)
– Balanced representation: age, gender, race, geography, economic status, sexual orientation, and length of membership
– Skills needed to be represented on the committee: strong administration and organization, communications and public relations, strategic planning, human resources and hiring, professionalism, business acumen, reliability, and understanding of our parish (its history, mission, essential ministries, prayer, and spirituality).
COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
It’s important that our Search Committee be comprised of parishioners who regularly worship at and financially support All Saints’ Church. To be considered you need to be:
– A parishioner in good standing (that is, you financially support the Church and regularly attend
– Active in parish life
– Able to attend all meetings
– Available via email
– Reliable: you are responsive and able to keep commitments
– A good, respectful, listener to a wide variety of people
– Able to maintain confidentiality
– Work well in group (including the ability to build consensus)
– Be able to understand your role in relationship to All Saints’ vestry, wardens, staff, and clergy
– Willing and able to travel, as needed
– Willing to be supportive of the new rector after arrival