Virtual 2020 Style!
REGISTER & PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
HAVE FUN & HELP RAISE MONEY FOR:
St. Paul’s Soup Kitchen, Lowell
All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Chelmsford
Gingerbread House Competition & Raffle
Two ways to Participate:
1. Decorate a gingerbread house & Enter it into the friendly competition – Special prizes will be awarded. ($20 per entry)
2. Purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win the Gorgeous Handmade Gingerbread House featured below! ($5 per ticket)
– Purchase as many raffle tickets as you like HERE
There will be an electronic drawing of the winner on Sunday, December 6th! The winner will be contacted & announced on the Facebook event. The cost of a raffle ticket is $5/ticket!
Entry deadline: December 5th, 2020 – 12pm (noon)
1. Gather your team. You can be a team of one and work on your own, or recruit family, friends, kids, grandkids, team mates, anyone and everyone.
2. Register HERE
! The cost to enter a house is $20 per house.
3. Build your house. The only rules are: 1) Everything on your house and on its platform must be edible, and 2) It must be made by the individual or group that presents it.
4. By December 5th at 11:45pm – send your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and photos of your house to email@example.com
– Up to 3 close-up photos of your house. AND
– One photo of the house and builder/s together holding a 2020 sign (a piece of paper will do)
– JPG, PNG, or TIF only
5. The photos will be displayed on the All Saints’ Episcopal Church Facebook page event.
6. There will be two prizes. One will be determined by our judges and one will be a People’s Choice determined by the number of Facebook likes the photo collects.
7. HAVE FUN! The winners will be contacted & announced on the Facebook event.