Answers to some questions about the planned system below. If you have questions that are not answered here, please email Brian Hunter.
Our Live Streaming Plan:
- Is operated by one parishioner during the service.
- Provides high quality audio and video from existing microphones and three camera positions.
- Includes a dedicated PC and software to live digitally produce, live stream and record services.
- Includes three PC controlled Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras that allow automatic shifts to preset positions.
- Provides the ability to smoothly change camera angles to avoid long static sequences.
- Allows smoothly playing pre-recorded video clips (slideshows of images before and/or after services, blended into in-service music and during communion)
- Rarely shows parishioners faces.
- Covers the entire front altar area and choir loft.
- Supports adding titles, information bars for music information and half or full screen text.
- Allows split screens if desired.
- Includes hard wiring all components to avoid signal disruptions.
- Supports additional audio and video inputs if desired.
- Includes minimal lighting changes.
- Includes a workstation in the back corner of the choir loft.
- Uses existing microphones and sanctuary speakers.